Mining Exploration and Extraction
Mining Engineering is one part technical design and one part business management. Mining engineers are responsible for deciding how valuable a mineral deposit is and how best to mine it,for planning the day-to-day schedule and path of mining to maximize extraction and profit, and for ensuring the safety of people and equipment through mine ventilation and rock mechanics.
- Geochemical exploration in mine scale,
- Exploration of precious and rare minerals and rocks, Exploration of borrows resources,
- Exploration development in the mines, Logging of core drillings and boreholes, Renovation of abandoned mines,
- Geochemical and heavy minerals systematic exploration from regional to detail scales,
- Geophysical exploration of copper and basic metals sulfide deposits with the IP-RS method,
- Geophysical exploration of iron,chromium and manganese with magnetometric method,